More shtuff

Spring!
The next wave of invaders got in under the radar and were dying because I poisoned their favorite restaurant, so I was going to do the flea thing but lost my nerve for procrastination because of this alienesque image *shudders*

Things to do in Belgium
Another query shot out into digiworld, worked in the garden and finished another current read. One new(er) title left and a handful of resource books, before I'll have to send for more [I started writing some more shit here, but I'm going to keep that for a proper post next]. Furthermore, I have to read a course to brush up my knowledge of social law and all things personnel, and study the first 50 pages by next Thursday. And a ton of preparations that need doing for the fencing club board by next Monday. And also a visit to the dentist (first of a couple I'm guessing), because you can never have enough metal in your mouth. Ever.

Comments

0 Responses to "More shtuff"

Post a Comment