Dear Easterbunny

Thank you so much for ignoring my plea concerning time, because obviously I am a fool and do not understand what makes a great gift.
Luckily you are so much better at inventing Great Gifts!
So really, thank you very much for this wondrous occasion in which I can experience the fun of having a cold of the very runny-snot-variant AND hay fever.
You see, as a writer, I'm always on the lookout for new experiences, and I was in dire need of knowing how my head would feel if ever I ate a hand grenade. One more item to strike off my list, yay!
I cannot thank you enough, bunny! Especially the snot + sneeze moments are hilarious. My monitor agrees, as do my cats. Fun fun fun.



Mental note: ask Santa to kill all trees, shrubs, grasses, grains and flowers.

Comments

0 Responses to "Dear Easterbunny"

Post a Comment