ASSociations

In the Not So Serious Blogs that I follow, a post over at Grab a Pen led me to a title on Amazon called Birth Control is Sinful [...], and Amazon was so kind to show that title right there in my history next to Palmer's Debatable Space. Which I found extremely funny. Ex. Treem. Ly.

This might be an effect of the sleep-deprivation-brainshrink I'm still subject to. Now, knowing Tahereh has a certain fondness for crayons, I figured maybe I could come up with a funny word involving crayon for her contest.
I could not.
This is, evidently, also due to the brainshrink.
So I asked google, because mainly that's what google's for.

Google led me Yahoo Answers (which, considering I currently live in a world of animism, involving omniscient but dumb technogods [seriously, why do AIs always have to be that much smarter than us?], the referral is in itself also mildly funny). But, back to Yahoo Answers, which asked and answered: 

How many words can you make from crayon?

Acceptable scrabble words are
1 1 letter:A
11 2 letters:AR AN AY AN NA NO ON OR OY YA YO
13 3 letters: RAN RAY ANY ARC NAY NOR CON CAN CAR CAY COY OAR YON
7 4 letters: ORCA CYAN CORN YARN RACY ROAN NARY
5 5 letters: CORNY RAYON CARNY CRONY ACORN
1 6 letters: CRAYON

1+11+13+7+5+1=38


Actually, I logged on to post my er... Surprise? Disbelief? Disdain? to discover someone actually spent time and effort typing that out. Who does that? What for? People who have nothing else to do in life, no work, no friends, some poor sleepless shmuck with brainshr--

Oh *cough/shrug* well, who am I to laugh at idiots like that?



And yes, my ethical awareness about intarwaste is sound asleep.

Comments

0 Responses to "ASSociations"

Post a Comment