Nothing says summer like

food poisoning! Soup left outside the fridge for a day might turn bad. I've never ever ever had a problem with this, but statistics/Murphy (strike-through what doesn't fit your world view) caught up with me. Alas this was also after convincing bad-eating-habit-hubby that he too needs his vitamins and home-made soup.
Murphy's double whammy. It's gonna take some time to live that down.

Anyways, now the stomach has been tamed, I've been doing the good job of straightening out the Barynn calender so I can finally and definitely know which moon is up when. Shouldn't be too hard you think, but then of course there's this idiot part of my brain that thought up a Barynn day of 20 hours which means you either have to make a conversion to stupid 24h Earth days, or figure out the algorithm for each body's rising and setting, to come to a set of tables from which you can read what bodies (sun and 3 moons) are up in the sky at a given time. I went with the latter, but I'm thinking I might recheck the results with a conversion table.

Comments

0 Responses to "Nothing says summer like"

Post a Comment