Hexed

is what I am. I've been wearing sports tape on my ankle on and off for weeks during saber season. Sunday, the strips I'd left on for some support on Sunday (as I've been doing for over two months) started itching. Shit happens, so I took them off.

Since then I've been wearing virtual sports tape, in the form of a swollen and red strip of skin where the real deal used to be. But that's okay, that's just looks. And I know I am sensitive to some stuff, like some types of bandages, or the stuff they use to glue silver or gold to cheaper metal in jewelry. Things like that = hello skin rash. But zinc oxide tape is supposed to be okay, damnation.

This thing itches like a motherfucker, worse than the series of spider-bites I once contracted on my leg (series as in spider doing walk-walk-gnap-walk-walk-gnap on my leg).

See, every time you think things can't ever be worse, the universe will prove its limitless possibilities.

Comments

0 Responses to "Hexed"

Post a Comment